page indicator
Tweet InsanelyMac on Twitter
full screen | fixed width

The latest version of Lenovo’s S10 netbooks, the S10-3, has been added to the Mac OS X netbook compatibility chart, thanks to schoolboy Benjamin Goldsmith.

Most key features work except for sleep. Don’t forget, if you’ve managed to get Mac OS X working on a netbook that’s not listed on our chart, you can submit it to us for inclusion.

10 Comments
18th August, 2011 @ 9:51 pm by Jay

Guide? I have the 3t, which I understand the only difference is the touch screen (which i rarely use)

27th September, 2011 @ 9:51 am by Christoffer

Hey i have tried to install osx snow leopard on my s10-3 but i can’t get it working please help
c-vilmand@hotmail.com

13th October, 2011 @ 5:32 pm by rahul

im using lenovo s10-3 …iwant to knowthat what are the o.s this system supports..

25th February, 2012 @ 12:29 pm by Ferdy

I’m using the s10-3 too and i got leopard to work but i’d like to use Snow Leopard or Lion (cause they’re muuuuuch better :P ) which i couldn’t get to work (mostly kernel failures). Hope someone can help me
thanks

20th April, 2012 @ 1:53 am by JED ANTHONY T. FERRER

can you please add the LENOVO S110 to the list of MAC OSX.. thank you so much!! ^_^

6th October, 2012 @ 3:55 am by pitch

Hi, I Have Problem With My Lenovo S10-3,
It Was So Hard To Pop Up,
I’d Used To W8 For A Couple Of Hour, Is It Because Of The Operating System Installed In Here?
What Is Compatible OS For This?
Thanks,..

14th November, 2012 @ 1:26 pm by ahmad

mr you can help me to install in LENOVO B480 this compatible for mac os mountain lion you can help me

7th January, 2013 @ 7:36 am by bunty

need help to install osx on my lenovo S10-3 Netbook

16th January, 2013 @ 1:51 pm by Tiaré

Umm, Which netbook model would work best with mountain lion? I’m having trouble finding a netbook compatibility for mountain lion :/
My Mac (6 years old) just croaked and can’t get it fixed..

16th January, 2013 @ 1:52 pm by Tiaré

Umm, Which netbook model would work best with mountain lion? I’m having trouble finding a netbook compatibility chart for mountain lion :/
My Mac (6 years old) just croaked and can’t get it fixed..

Name
E-mail
Website
© 2014 myMacNetbook.com  |  Designed by Ed Gain  |  Hosted by CatN  |  Part of the InsanelyMac family