page indicator
Tweet InsanelyMac on Twitter
full screen | fixed width

Our Mac OS X Netbook Compatibility Chart has been updated again. 18 netbooks have been added in total, the list is as follows:

• Acer Aspire One D150
  • Dell Alienware M11x R1
  • Dell Alienware M11x R2
  • Dell Inspiron Duo
  • Dell Mini 10 (1018)
  • Samsung N150
  • Sony Vaio TZ31VN

And the following netbook has had its feature compatibility updated:

• Asus Eee PC 1101HA

Again, many thanks to everyone who contributed either via comments, the Mac OS X Netbook forum at InsanelyMac, or directly over email.

If you spot any error or omissions, or if you’ve written your own guide for a netbook that isn’t featured (or a better guide for one that is), then by all means get in touch!

8 Comments
16th March, 2011 @ 12:22 am by Adam

Im curious as to if it would be possible to install on the Toshiba NB550D, I might give it a crack, the only caveat I could percieve is the Amd Fusion apu being an issue

26th March, 2011 @ 9:24 am by Calimansi

Great info. Considering the 1201n, but would rather have the 1015pn. Any chance of anyone finding a way to get a good running 1015pn???

14th April, 2011 @ 3:41 pm by Bernd

Realy helpfull, thx! Now I have something to do at the weekend…installing OS X at my Samsung N150 and take a look if it is realy compatible :-)

16th May, 2011 @ 2:12 am by Josh

I have a ASUS 1001px, still cant get wifi and the Graphics drivers working :(

18th September, 2011 @ 4:56 pm by Sandy

Hi Ed! Will there be an update again? I´m looking forward to buy a new netbook to use it at work but i am not sure which one of the new netbooks (AMD C-50) is working with OS X or another Linux OS.

19th September, 2011 @ 9:30 am by Ed

Hey Sandy, funny you ask that as I’ll be working on an update this week so keep an eye out! =)

9th November, 2011 @ 9:43 am by J

I am missing the new line of netbooks with the N455 CPU like the Asus eeePC X101. Not much info on the net expect http://osxnetbooks.blogspot.com/

Anyone who could tell me if there is a tutorial for a netbbok with that CPU and GMA3150 graphics?

24th January, 2012 @ 12:23 pm by hactiv8

Got My ASUS eee pc 1001PX running Retail OS X snow Leopard Smoothly Using the Tutorial http://www.mymacnetbook.com/2011/11/12/mac-os-x-snow-leopard-10-6-7-on-hp-mini-110-3710-guide/ Graphics Card So far is locked at 800×600 but that looks fine LAN Works But no WiFi Tethering with my iPhone is the best option

Name
E-mail
Website
© 2014 myMacNetbook.com  |  Designed by Ed Gain  |  Hosted by CatN  |  Part of the InsanelyMac family